Frequently Asked Questions
Livconsciously is a platform to discover and support initiatives that create social impact. Our key aim is to nurture a society of conscious consumers and producers who protect the environment and vulnerable communities by providing:
- Convenience with e-commerce platform to find and support initiatives that create social impact. This can range from protecting the environment, empowering vulnerable communities and championing other social issues.
- Knowledge with shared stories on social, environmental issues and social impact.
- Action with raising of funds and awareness on specific causes.
You can read more about us here .
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Please make payment within 48 hours from order date
- Orders will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment within the stipulated time
- Indicate your order number at the transfer details for easier tracking
- Once you have made payment, please kindly email a screenshot of the payment to email@example.com indicating your order number at the subject header
For coffee products, please look at the expiry date listed. For candles, the product life cycle is dependent on various external factors which include oxygen explore levels, storing of the candles, keeping out of direct sunlight. We suggest keeping your candles out of direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place. All our candles will typically last for an average of 6 months.
It is important to take note of candle care tips so that your candle will last and burn well.
When you first light your candle, allow the wax to melt all the way to the outer edges of the container. Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum scent throw.
Maximum Session Burn Times
Never burn a candle for longer than four hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, the excessive heat will cause the essential oil to burn out faster than it should.
Best Before Date
As all our candles are scented with plant-based, all-natural essential oils, we highly recommend using them within six months from the date of purchase.
Putting Candles Out
Cover the candle with the lid to put the candle out. Blowing out a candle is not recommended as the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke.
When creating decorative candle displays, candles should be separated from each other by a minimum of 10cm to prevent burn problems. Candles that are burnt too close together will affect each candle's burn quality.
To ensure your candles are kept in optimum condition, keep them out of direct sunlight and store them in a cool, dark place.
We use 100% cotton, lead-free wicks. To provide the cleanest burn possible, trim your cotton wick to ¼ inch with a wick trimmer before lighting.
Half Inch Rule
Discontinue use of a candle when there is ½ inch of wax left at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface, or the container itself.
Do not leave candles unattended and place away from children and pets. Always place candles on a heat-resistant base, and set on a leveled and stable surface.
Store your jewellery in an open space at room temperature, avoiding direct sunlight and space with high moisture content like bathroom, storeroom or drawer.
Patches might appear on the wood components because of the constant change in climate. This is a natural phenomenon. You can easily clean off patches by watching this video here.
Refund & Exchanges
Unfortunately, all purchases are non-refundable. Any returns made to us will not be eligible for a refund.
Many sustainable brands produce handmade products that will not mirror the perfection of factory production. Not all items will look the same, and they are subject to slight variations. We also make every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitors display of colour will be completely accurate.
While all sales are final and we do not allow returns or exchanges of products, we know there are exceptions and you may have received a damaged product. If this happens to you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photographs of the product within seven (7) days of receiving your order. We may offer any refunds or replacements solely at our discretion.
We will verify your payment within 24 hours (excluding weekends and PH) after payment has been made. After verification, we will take 1-2 working days to process and pack your order.
We operate from Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
Shipping will commence only after the lead time stated in the above paragraph. We have absorbed part of the shipping fees to make it affordable for you. Do expect delays of approximately 1 week during peak periods, such as Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Please note that deliveries are done by our third party courier with no specific timing given. Please ensure someone is in to receive item or it will be placed in riser or at the gate.
- Small (0 - 5 kg) : SGD $4.00
- Medium (5.01 - 10 kg): SGD $5.50
- Large (10.01 - 20 kg): SGD $6.50
- Extra Large (20.01 - 30 kg): SGD $16.50
We provide FREE Standard Shipping (1-3 working days) for purchases SGD $50 and above (before any discounts or promotions).
Our courier team will attempt to arrange for redelivery if the first delivery is unsuccessful. However, if the delivery is unsuccessful after the second attempt, the parcel will be returned back to us. For re-delivery, SGD $7 fee will be chargeable.
For those in a hurry to receive their items, we also offer express courier options:
- Small (0 - 5 kg) : SGD $5.00
- Medium (5.01 - 10 kg): SGD $6.50
- Large (10.01 - 20 kg): SGD $7.50
- Extra Large (20.01 - 30 kg): SGD $17.50
* For packages above 30 kg, every additional kg will be charged at $0.50 per kg.
* Should you choose to inform the delivery personnel to leave your parcel unattended upon delivery, we bear NO responsibilities to any lost and/or damages to your item(s).
We currently ship within Singapore but excludes restricted areas below.
We also offer international shipping to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong and Australia. There will be international shipping costs incurred. Simply select your country upon checkout and the international shipping charges will be calculated automatically by the weight of package and delivery destination. If your country is not listed, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Malaysia: SGD $25; free shipping for min order of SGD $150
- Indonesia: SGD $35; free shipping for min order of SGD $200
- Thailand: SGD $45; free shipping for min order of SGD $250
- Philippines: SGD $50; free shipping for min order of SGD $300
- Hong Kong: SGD $45, free shipping for min order of SGD $250
- Vietnam: SGD $40; free shipping for min order of SGD $225
- Australia: SGD $75, free shipping for min order of SGD $350
For larger parcel sizes, please refer to the rates here .
International packages are shipped and typically arrive within 7 to 14 working days, excluding delays in customs, time of the year and Covid rules.
: International packages may be subject to customs, duties or other fees that are calculated by country. The customer is responsible for paying any and all customs duties and fees incurred if any. As per shipping regulations, we must mark all international packages as per its full value and cannot change it to zero value or as gifts to avoid customs duties or fees.
All our items are listed in Singapore Dollars and we charge your account in Singapore Dollars. The bank that issued your credit card will determine the exchange rate.
* Livconsciously reserves the right to change any of the above information without prior notice.